A roundup of the most newsworthy press releases of the week from the automotive and transportation industry from PR Newswire
NEW YORK, October 21, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — With thousands of press releases posted every week, it can be difficult to keep track of everything on PR Newswire. To help journalists covering the automotive and transportation industries stay on top of the week’s most newsworthy and popular releases, here’s a roundup of the week’s articles you shouldn’t miss.
The list below includes the title (with a link to the full text) and an excerpt from each story. Click on press release titles to access related media resources available for download.
- Rolls-Royce Specter unveiled: the brand’s first all-electric car
Specter marks the start of the full electrification of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars and Rolls-Royce has confirmed that by 2030 its entire product portfolio will be fully electric.
- The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection Sets Sail
Stopping at both intimate and iconic ports of call, most voyages last 7-10 nights, with no two identical voyages so guests can combine itineraries without repeating a destination. Depending on the season, Evrima visit the Mediterranean Caribbean, central Americaand South America.
- Kodiak Robotics and IKEA Announce Cooperation for Autonomous Cargo Delivery in the United States
The cooperation, which began on August 8, 2022includes a self-driving Kodiak heavy-duty truck transporting IKEA products seven days a week between the IKEA distribution center in Baytown, TXand the IKEA store at Frisco, TX.
- Alef launches the Alef flying car, the first and only drivable flying car with vertical take-off and landing suitable for today’s road infrastructure
The first Alef flying car is available for pre-sale to consumers on October 19, 2022for $300,000. Alef’s “Model A” has a range of 200 miles and a flight range of 110 miles.
- Toyota boosts 2023 Corolla Hybrid with all-new Infrared Edition, new trims and available all-wheel drive
Featuring a more powerful hybrid system and available on-demand electronic all-wheel drive, the 2023 Corolla Hybrid also gets new safety and media systems, updated styling and new paint colors.
- Hertz partners with Palantir to drive operational excellence and improve customer experience
Hertz is using the Palantir Foundry operating system to create a platform that will help the company more efficiently manage and operate its fleet of nearly 500,000 vehicles, which includes tens of thousands of electric vehicles.
- Expedia releases the best air travel hacks for US travelers ahead of the holiday season
Chuck ThackstonManaging Director of Data Science and Research at Airlines Reporting Corporation, said, “Airlines have improved performance as capacity and traveler demand continue to increase. in the first half of 2022.”
- flyExclusive, one of the fastest growing providers of premium private jet charter experiences, will go public via a business combination agreement with EG Acquisition Corp.
The proceeds will allow flyExclusive to continue its growth, better serve its customers and execute its strategic plan to become the nation’s first fully vertically integrated private aviation company.
- Honda Aircraft Company unveils latest aircraft – the HondaJet Elite II
With an extended range of 1,547nm, the Elite II now extends HondaJet’s range to more destinations while maintaining its position as the most fuel-efficient aircraft in its class. The addition of floor spoilers complements the performance upgrades, optimizing take-off and landing performance.
- bp invests in free local electric transport company Freebee
Free rides for the Freebee user are funded by local governments as part of municipal public transportation networks, as well as private entities such as business parks, hotels and resorts, and campuses. academics.
Read more of the latest automotive and transportation related releases from PR Newswire and stay up to date with the best press releases by following @PRNtrnsp on Twitter.
Help journalists keep up to date with industry news
These are just a few of the recent press releases that consumers and the media should be aware of. To be notified of news releases relevant to their coverage area, journalists can create a personalized newsfeed with PR Newswire for Journalists.
Once registered, reporters, bloggers and freelancers have access to the following free Features:
- Personalization: Create a personalized newsfeed that will deliver relevant information directly to your inbox. Customize the News Feed by keywords, industry, topic, geography, and more.
- Photos and videos: Thousands of media assets can be downloaded and included in your next story.
- Subject Matter Experts: Access ProfNet, a database of industry experts to connect with as sources or for citations in your articles.
- Related Resources: Read and subscribe to our journalist and blogger-focused blog, Beyond Bylines, for media news summaries, writing tips, upcoming events, and more.
About PR Newswire and PR Newswire for Journalists
For more than 65 years, PR Newswire has been the industry leader with the largest and most comprehensive distribution network of print, radio, magazine, television stations, financial portals and trade publications. PR Newswire has an unrivaled global reach of over 200,000 publications and 10,000 websites and is available in over 170 countries and 40 languages.
PR Newswire for Journalists (PRNJ) is an exclusive community of over 20,000 journalists, bloggers and influencers who log into their PRNJ accounts specifically looking for story ideas. PR Newswire thoroughly researches and verifies this community to verify its identity as a member of the press, blogger or influencer. PRNJ users cover over 200 beats and verticals.
For any questions, contact the team at [email protected].
Newswire SOURCE PR